Alexa input Setup Instructions
- Plug the micro USB power cable into a USB port or use the supplied wall wart.
- Plug the AUX cable into the Echo Input and into the ZVOX input 2d/2a (Next to the Optical port) and set the ZVOX input to read “BOTH”.
- Go into your devices’ App Store and download the Alexa App and follow the on-screen setup instructions. You can also setup your Alexa from your computer by visiting https://alexa.amazon.com.
- Set the ZVOX AV155 to PS17 (Adds gain for Voice Command on Echo input) while the speaker is ON hold “Other Settings” for 3 seconds until PS-0 Flashes, immediately release and tap the volume Up button to navigate until the display reads PS-17 and stop A2HI will appear and go away, done. (PS-16 returns analog gain to factory)
- Make sure the phone or tablets volume is all the way up.
Click the link below for Alexa setup video instructions.