ZVOX AV50 to Firestick:
The one of the best thing which makes Amazon Firestick better than Chromecast is it lets you connect Bluetooth Headset. Follow below steps to connect Bluetooth Headset to Firestick.
- Turn on Bluetooth of your headset.
- Go to settings in Amazon Firestick.
- Click on Controllers and Bluetooth devices.
- Select Other Bluetooth devices.
- Wait for your headphones or speaker to appear in the Discovered Devices list. Once it does, select it and wait for pairing to complete.
One Wireless Headphone streaming at a time only.
To disconnect the Bluetooth on your phone, Go To: Settings --> Bluetooth --> On/OFF or if you want to Delete/Forget this device (ZVOX AV50) --> Tap on ZVOX AV50 on the Bluetooth Device listed and either Disconnect or Delete/Forget this device. If your home has multiple ZVOX AV50s headphones we recommend you label your headset so there is no owner Confusion.
Note : On most if not all Android phones you can rename Bluetooth devices. So you could change the name to "Mom's AV50 or "Dad's AV50" under the Bluetooth settings. If you unpair the device you will lose the name.