How can I connect my AV50 Bluetooth headphones to my LG TV?
I would like to connect my AV50 Bluetooth headphones paring with my LG TV.
1. Make sure that your TV supports bluetooth.
Unlike mobile phones, TVs are not usually equipped with bluetooth feature.
(If your TV has [Bluetooth] in the MENU, it supports bluetooth devices.)
2. Check Bluetooth Transmitter and make sure it’s paired with the headset.
When Dongle is connected to a headphone jack at the back of the TV, stereo audio signals will be transmitted to the headset.
How to connect a Bluetooth device
1. Go to the [Bluetooth] menu → [OK] and select [On] on TV remote.
A ‘Connecting via Bluetooth” message will appear.
2. Set up bluetooth PIN number.
Go to [Menu] → [Bluetooth] → [OK]. If asked for a pin, see manual.
(A maximum of 10 digit numbers can be entered.)
How to connect a Bluetooth headset
1. Go to [Menu] → [Bluetooth] → [Bluetooth Headset] → [OK] on remote. Press Search Device (Green) button.
2. When search is done, a list of bluetooth devices will be shown. Select a device and press OK.
Enter PIN number for the bluetooth headset. (Enter bluetooth PIN number entered on the product)
3. When connecting the bluetooth headset, make sure the headset is on. Connection will be cut when power is turned off.
4. When you want to use the Bluetooth headset again, go to [Menu] → [Bluetooth] → [Bluetooth Headset] and select the registered Bluetooth device.
*If a Bluetooth Transmitter with 3.5mm or Optical audio port (connection jack) is used, it should be connected to audio out of the TV.